Due to our proximity to Detroit Metropolitan Airport, there are many affordable and hassle-free options for transportation between Ann Arbor and DTW. Here are your transport choices:
• Michigan Flyer: They drop-off and pick-up at the Blake Transit Center in downtown Ann Arbor. Check the schedule and make online reservations here. The Blake Transit Center is the main bus terminal for the city bus service AATA, which offers the transportation to many locations in Ann Arbor, including Briarwood Mall and Kensington Court (Bus #6, 24, and 62 with different routes and time tables. $1.50, cash only), which is within the walking distance from Kensington Court. Note: As of May 17, Michigan Flyer announced that the stop at Kensington Court will be discontinued on May 19th.
• Taxi/Shuttle Service: There are many taxis, shuttles and private cars that specifically operate as airport transportation between Ann Arbor and DTW. See the Ann Arbor Convention and Visitors Bureau’s list of recommended limo or car services and list of recommended taxis.
By Bus and Rail:
Ann Arbor is served by several transportation companies including, AirRide, Amtrak, Greyhound and Megabus.
- AirRide station is located at the Blake Transit Center 328 South 5th Avenue Ann Arbor, MI
- Amtrak Station is located at the Station Building 325 Depot Street Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Greyhound Station is located near the Blake Transit Center 115 E. Williams Ann Arbor, MI 48104 Ph: 734-662-5511
- Megabus station is located at the State Street Commuter Lot SC34 Parking Lot University of Michigan – South Campus Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Directions to the Michigan Union Michigan Union 530 S State St Ann Arbor, MI 48109