Parking at the Michigan Union
There is metered parking available in front of the Union on State Street and behind on Thompson. If you need to catch a bus, please refer to the Google Transit Trip Planner on the Magic Bus site. This helpful website provides real time bus locations and routes to help connect you to where you need to go.
Parking Downtown Ann Arbor
Parking is not included in your registration. Street parking meters cost approximately $1.50/hour between 8 am and 6 pm. Please be advised, street parking meters are scarce and parking enforcement is very strict. Parking tickets received are the responsibility of the owner. For more information on parking please visit the Ann Arbor Downtown Development Authority website.
There are 6 larger parking structures located downtown Ann Arbor. Hourly rates are typically $1.20 unless otherwise stated. For more information click here.
- Ann & Ashley – 220 N. Ashley
- Forest Ave. – 650 S. Forest
- Fourth & Washington – 123 E. Washington
- Liberty Square Parking Structure – 510 E. Washington
- Maynard Parking Structure – 324 Maynard
- Library Lane Underground Parking Structure – 319 S. Fifth Ave